Timesheet tables – Timesheets are notoriously a pain. These tables do the heavy lifting for you.
• Timesheet classes
• Timesheet periods
• Timesheet lines
• Timesheet line actual data set
Portfolio analyzer tables – Your portfolio is complex; allow these tables to give you insights with ease.
• Business drivers
• Prioritization driver relations
• Portfolio analysis projects
• Resource constraint scenarios
• Business driver departments
• Prioritization drivers
• Portfolio Analyses
• Cost constraint scenarios
• Cost scenario projects
• Resource scenario projects
Miscellaneous tables – These tables give you essential information to manage tricky aspects of your project.
• Issue task associations
• Risk task associations
Resource engagement tables – Keep an eye on where your resources are in their other projects.
• Engagements timephased data set
• Engagements comments
Workflow table – Get visibility into workflow stages and how they align with other related information.
• Project workflow data set
Project Online Specialty Tables flowchart - Download Order Only